Ads Top

"Gifts from Best Friends"


#PokemonGO: Would it be too OP to implement more rewards from gifts from your best friends? For example a small chance of a sinnoh stone or a rare candy? Maybe 10 km eggs or eggs with higher chances of rarer Pokémon (however you’d implement that) Basically once I’ve reached best friend status I tend to not send as many gifts because I’m not increasing friendship and I don’t get as many gifts to send anyways, otherwise I’d send them all the time. Just my thoughts. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2EWIgll
"Gifts from Best Friends" "Gifts from Best Friends" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.