Ads Top

"How many charged TMs have you wasted looking for a particular move?"


#PokemonGO: Perhaps there is a secret to getting the charged move you want. I have not found it if there is. I don’t obtain these often, and when i do it almost always requires multiple attempts. Currently I’m saving for attempt number 5, out of 3 possible moves. It’s so frustrating. I’m sure I’m not the only one, so I’m curious, how many you’ve had to use to get the right move? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2A2LOiD
"How many charged TMs have you wasted looking for a particular move?" "How many charged TMs have you wasted looking for a particular move?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.