Ads Top

"I didn't get a single shiny in the event so far, but I got this. Made me even happier!"


#PokemonGO: So far, I did not get a good shiny during this awesome event.I always catch pokemon first and then in the evening I check their IV's at home. I didn't even see I caught a Ditto until home. My partner mentioned he got a ditto so I might also have caught it. Whilst his was decently low, I checked mine to get the weird surprise to it being 100 IV.​I don't even care If I don't get a shiny, since this made me laugh so hard and absolutely made my day!Almost max lvl and 100 IV Ditto caught today:https://ift.tt/2QuitHn via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Q6yFPr
"I didn't get a single shiny in the event so far, but I got this. Made me even happier!" "I didn't get a single shiny in the event so far, but I got this. Made me even happier!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.