Ads Top

"I really want there to be an new old region."


Fossil Pokémon have been a staple of the Pokémon franchise for many years and although I enjoy seeing them I've always wondered what if they weren't rock type? I think it would be really cool if there was a Pokémon game set in the past and we got to see the non-rock type versions of the Pokémon and new ancient Pokémon. They could even still have Pokémon like relicanth and mamoswine. Now I know you're thinking but the fossils were from different regions and time periods but I think they could get past that with a some dialga and palkia shenanigans. You may also think that it may ruin future fossil Pokémon if there all in this game but 1. There is so many prehistoric creatures that I don't think they'll ever run out and 2. If they do they can just make a rock type/revived version of the Pokémon. Sorry if formatting is bad I'm on mobile. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2RPBUHQ
"I really want there to be an new old region." "I really want there to be an new old region." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.