Ads Top

"I was graced with an early christmas miracle"


#PokemonGO: I've never wrote a post like this before, but I'm so incredibly happy I want to share this experience with the community!I've always loved Ampharos ever since the days of gold/silver, where I fell in love instantly with that little sheep I found randomly and fell even more in love as I played through the game and levelled it all the way to Ampharos -nothin quite like playing a new generation of pokemon completely blind and marvel at the evolutions!-I was so disappointed when Crystal came out, finally allowing me to choose a female avatar, but Mareep was nowhere to be found!It has been one of my favorite pokémon ever since then, and Mareep was also my very first community day, as I had to miss Pikachu, Dratini and Bulbasaur due to unforeseen circumstances-- I was so ready to enjoy my first community day and possibly catch a shiny of one of my favorite pokémon ever! Much to my dismay, at the end of the three hours I hadn't found a single shiny Mareep : c There wasn't much I could do, so I decided to swallow that bitter pill and enjoy the non-shiny Ampharoses I've gotten.Niantic surprises me greatly with the announcement of this event! And even though us europeans got pretty much screwed out a day of event due to timezones, I decided to make the most of it and went all out on Saturday and Sunday. I've spent countless hours outside and reached for the first time the weekly 50km by racking up a bit over 25km in these two days alone. I used all my lures and incenses and used all the egg incubators I had to hatch as many eggs as possible-- And yet, as the evening fell on me yesterday, not a single shiny Mareep. I was depressed to say the least, just hoping I'd be able to one day find someone that would trade me one-- But even that thought felt bitter. I really wanted to find one with my own efforts.So this morning came. For those of you who don't know, for me in Italy the event would end at eight in the morning, which is usually the time I get up-- But not this morning. This morning I woke at 7:10 due to nature calling, and decided to open pokego on a whim since, while there's nothing where I live, at least 2-3 pokes usually spawn. And as the game opened, two pokes indeed spawned... A Larvitar and a Mareep, I tapped the Mareep, not even distantly hoping it'd be shiny...Well ; DI let out a yell that echoed in my bathroom and immediately golden razz-ed it and whipped out an ultraball. I've been giddy even since then, and spent well over 100k stardust to power it up.His name is Miracle and I will cherish him foreverI can't stop grinning about it. It's so silly that a bunch of pixels make me so happy, but here I am! So here's my experience : D Did any of you guys also got their little miracles during this event? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2KNOQLF
"I was graced with an early christmas miracle" "I was graced with an early christmas miracle" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.