Ads Top

"I wish the Pokémon games had a mechanic that scaled wild Pokémon/trainers to match your Pokémon."


Ever since I realized I could have a gyarados before misty in Pokémon yellow, I’ve made it a goal to have one by then ever since. Then I’d keep grinding every area and wouldn’t leave until I caught everything possible, at the same time leveling up all my Pokémon to equal levels, swapping them out with weaker ones, all before fighting the gym leader and moving on.It’s fun for me, makes me feel like I’m not missing anything but it kinda gets boring when you get to the gym leaders and you just one shot them basically.I’m not saying they have to match my Pokémon levels exactly, but it would be nice if they were able to provide a challenge.I’m currently playing VC Pokémon yellow, trying to get all 150 (idk how to get a legit mew in this one, I just use the teleport trainer battle exploit) and then I’ll transfer them over to gen2 and then move on to 3, etc.What’re your thoughts? I think Pokémon scaling to your level, and increased AI team mechanics, Pokémon could be really challenging and require more strategy. via /r/pokemon http://bit.ly/2Ta0TpT
"I wish the Pokémon games had a mechanic that scaled wild Pokémon/trainers to match your Pokémon." "I wish the Pokémon games had a mechanic that scaled wild Pokémon/trainers to match your Pokémon." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.