Ads Top

"I'm kinda sad they didn't reference Missingno!"


I understand it was a bug, and they probably don't wanna glorify a bug, I also understand there was nothing in fire red, but with this being such a huge call-back to gen 1, I woulda loved to have seen some love for there first and biggest bug in Pokémon.I have to admit, I did surf up and down the side of cinnabar a couple times, just to see.Woulda been fun if a level 1 Rhydon or Khanga spawned there, old players woulda got it straight away, and new players woulda just been confused but happy to find a Rhydon :P via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2SO0clW
"I'm kinda sad they didn't reference Missingno!" "I'm kinda sad they didn't reference Missingno!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:29 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.