Ads Top

"[LGPE] Does anyone else feel that, when a Pokemon turns its head in battle after your character says "I knew you could do it!", it's thinking, "Don't patronize me."?"


I just couldn't help but get that feeling from the get-go, what with the head slowly turning towards you with an expression that doesn't even look happy that you complimented it. Hell, its expression doesn't even change, as if to coldly imply that your compliment isn't even appreciated. The harshest part is when it slowly turns its head back into position as if to brush your comment off and just go on battling. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2DT2vjj
"[LGPE] Does anyone else feel that, when a Pokemon turns its head in battle after your character says "I knew you could do it!", it's thinking, "Don't patronize me."?" "[LGPE] Does anyone else feel that, when a Pokemon turns its head in battle after your character says "I knew you could do it!", it's thinking, "Don't patronize me."?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.