Ads Top

"My final catch before my phone died was the shiny I was hunting for all weekend."


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2Pgmdr9 got removed because it was a direct link to a hosted image, sorry.It was my fourth shiny this weekend, but it being the last catch for me walking home kinda made my weekend haha. Hope everyone had a great weekend and I can't wait for more community events that I can actually participate in! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2BNKBNp
"My final catch before my phone died was the shiny I was hunting for all weekend." "My final catch before my phone died was the shiny I was hunting for all weekend." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.