Ads Top

"My first 100 IV pokemon"


#PokemonGO: So I was sorting through my pokemon clearing out storage space when I found this little cutie sitting around. My heart skipped a beat and I checked three times to make sure it wasn't a fluke... While he may not be the best for combat, I'm sure I will treasure him forever!!! My friend is dissing me because it's not too good to have 100 percent on but I dont care at all, this one will become my first level 40 when I reach level 40!https://ift.tt/2LcLMcj via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2RXQI7i
"My first 100 IV pokemon" "My first 100 IV pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:27 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.