Ads Top

"Pokémon breeder and world class beauty games"


30 year old veteran here. Ever since watching Indigo League (I realize it’s not accurate at all, but that didn’t stop Pokémon snap from being made) I’ve wanted to take Brock’s Pokémon breeder path in a game. Would anyone else play a game where you bred Pokémon, and perhaps advanced by winning “fair” competitions, like, “the bulb on this bulbasaur is huuuge!” Or, “Vulpix’s shining tails earn it first place!” And as you win awards, you gain access to new terrain types so you can raise different Pokémon types? I think it’d be the beedrills knees! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2Bnaxhm
"Pokémon breeder and world class beauty games" "Pokémon breeder and world class beauty games" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.