Ads Top

"Satisfied w/ Community Weekend"


#PokemonGO: Despite all the complaining from people about the community event, I have had a great weekend.I was able to play during the cyndaquil and beldum community days, but no others. So with two out if the 11 shinies available I had pretty low expectations.Man was I blown away. Recapping on Sunday night I have totaled 1 s* Larvitar, 1 s* Dratini, 2 s* Charmander, 1 s* Chikorita, 1 s* Cyndaquil, 1 s* Pikachu and 1 s* Mareep. Along with 3 tyranitars, 2 dragonites, and a few more metagross and venasaurs all with the new moves.I've had more fun, more shiny luck, and more reward for my effort this weekend than I have ever in pokemon GO. Thank you Niantic!!! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2FVDgQ4
"Satisfied w/ Community Weekend" "Satisfied w/ Community Weekend" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.