Ads Top

"Thank You Niantic For Adding Adventure Sync!"


#PokemonGO: Ever since Niantic added Adventure Sync, I've been able to hatch more eggs and get more candy than ever before. I usually run on a treadmill at my local gym (the fitness kind, not the gym in-game) and my phone logs my steps/distance. I'm able to hatch about 1-3 eggs everyday, depending on the type it is. As opposed to what it used to be, which was 0.Today's community day was the perfect example for why I love adventure sync. It's been raining in my town for the past 3 days, and today was no exception. Rather than going outside and getting sick, I opted to go to the gym. I placed a lure on the nearby stop, and just grinded away at those half distance eggs for community day. I hatched more than ever before. About 6 in the course of half an hour with only 2 incubators in use! So again, thank you Niantic! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Pif6yI
"Thank You Niantic For Adding Adventure Sync!" "Thank You Niantic For Adding Adventure Sync!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.