Ads Top

"Thanks for a great weekend"


#PokemonGO: Just a little post to say I was very happy sith this weekend event! We can be pretty quick to complain so we also should voice our contempt (edit: sry meant content, not native, tried to use a word i thought remembered properly, got mixed up :'D) :)This weekend was a blast for me, as someone who missed a lot of CDs since I joined in June and also missed eevee CDs. So i had tons of shiny I wanted to get my hands on :)I played a lot in my nearby park, walked 40 kms in 2 days, met a lot of people for our local community, and caught 6 shinies on saturday, 19 on sunday :) including 2 shiny luvdisc (the park was a nest ;) )I still missed 2 shiny larvitar, 1 eevee, and 2 dratini ( didnt see one the whole weekend) to have a full CD shiny collection complete, but I am super satisfied with my catches :)Hope you all had a great time! On to another crazy year with pogo! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2AO1VzY
"Thanks for a great weekend" "Thanks for a great weekend" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.