Ads Top

"TIFU by running on the treadmill to hatch my eggs"


#PokemonGO: So i was going to run a 5k on the treadmill today as my cardio, and since the incubators were working 2x faster, i decided to just run the 5k during that window. I put on my headphones, set my phone down in front of me and started watching netflix.That was my fatal mistake. I SET MY PHONE DOWN! So after about the 20 minutes it took me to run. I check my phone and no distance was covered because my phone wasn’t moving with me.Never again. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2E94G3i
"TIFU by running on the treadmill to hatch my eggs" "TIFU by running on the treadmill to hatch my eggs" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.