Ads Top

"To let faint or not: what kind of trainer are you?"


Are you the kind of trainer who would let your pokemon faint in battle as part of your overall battle strategy; or do you make sure the whole team is "alive" by battle's end?I have been watching a few Let's Plays and noticed some gamers aren't concerned if a pokemon gets knocked out in battles while others start to get anxious if their mons get low on health.I hate letting any of my pokemon faint especially during important battles - my first instinct is to re-start! I have gotten better about it over time but I still feel a pang of guilt if I end a battle with even one unconscious mon. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2Q40uIi
"To let faint or not: what kind of trainer are you?" "To let faint or not: what kind of trainer are you?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.