Ads Top

"To the random person I just traded with- thank you."


I needed someone to evolve my Haunter in Let’s Go. I tried setting up a trade with my friend but he didn’t have paid online. I was thinking to just randomly link up with someone and hope they’d trade me back, but I was hesitant. It’s a level 49 Haunter and I’m just about to head to the Elite Four- I can’t lose a member of the team.But I decided to test it out. I logged on, and remembering a post I saw somewhere, used three Pikachus for the code, and was quickly matched.I hovered over my Haunter, and he shuffled through a few Pokémon, before ending on his gengar.I thought, “this must mean he understands. Even if he disconnects, I get a gengar out of this.”So I traded.After the pause (presumably letting my Haunter evolve on his side), we returned to trading and I darted over to his gengar.He immediately found mine.Without hesitation, we traded back, and then left trading.I doubt this person will see this, but THANK YOU. Based on your name being in Chinese, I don’t know if we could have been able to communicate IRL, but we understood each other in this game.I hope anyone who is just looking to trade and sees someone offering a Haunter or a Kadabra or Machoke or Graveler assumes that person wants it back.Thank you, stranger!! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2rfzYgc
"To the random person I just traded with- thank you." "To the random person I just traded with- thank you." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.