Ads Top

"Where in the Pokémon Universe would you like to live and why?"


I love these games for their worlds. The flair is so unique and everywhere I go in these games I just feel welcomed. Be as specific as you like!This is something I discussed with friends before and it was genuinely interesting to hear where everyone's favorite spot or place to live is/would be and why.Naturally, I'm interested in reading some more places and stuff.(I always consider this question to be about the main-series games but if there is a location from somewhere else you like, that's no problem at all!) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2Urnwr4
"Where in the Pokémon Universe would you like to live and why?" "Where in the Pokémon Universe would you like to live and why?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.