Ads Top

"A slump?"


#PokemonGO: Is it just me or has the New Year started off with a slump? I mean, it's two hatch events in a row, I'm tired of walking for a Diglett. No great hatches, I'm tired of spending money on incubators just to hatch the same old Pokemon. I never get 10 kms anymore (that's a blessing after having hatched 5 Trapinch in a row - should have been a quest). Egg pools are so messed up. They don't seem to understand that they should start removing not adding.On a positive note, I'm excited about Totodile, can't wait to see him shiny and for shiny Psyduck and whatever they have planned. Also... #cantwaitforGallade via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2ADLE1p
"A slump?" "A slump?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.