Ads Top

"My quest to find a Ditto"


#PokemonGO: So I've been looking for a ditto for the past month and half now to complete step three of "Let's go, Meltan" and it's been a right pain. Every single Pidgey, Ratatta, Zubtat, Mankey, Yanma, Hoothoot, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Gulpin or Whismur I've come across has had a berry and a Pokémon ball thrown at it in the hope of seeing that little "Oh!" message pop up. But alas, no luck.Finally on a drive home from visiting some relatives just yesterday we stopped at a service station for some much needed rest, and with my coffee in hand I finally find a ditto masquerading as a Ratatta in the car park! Hurrah! Now to continue and catch some electric & steel Pokémon!On the evening dog walk tonight I came across a field research that involved catching 7 flying Pokémon; a nice easy one then! So I caught myself the neatest Hoothoot and the damn thing turned out to be a Ditto! Almost two month's of searching for a Ditto and I end up catching two in two nights!TL;DR - couldn't find a Ditto anywhere and then ended up catching 2, 2 nights running. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2H1KEtD
"My quest to find a Ditto" "My quest to find a Ditto" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.