Ads Top

"Eg drop rates from pokestops on Community Day"


#PokemonGO: I only have my personal experience here, but wonder if anyone else had the same or similar. Like many, I had 9 eggs ready to go when the 3 hour window for quarter hatch distance opened.. Dropped the all in incubators (bought for the event) and off we go. about 30 minutes in they started hatching. From that point I went spinning stops to get more eggs and was getting about 1 in 7 stops giving me an egg. This meant that for the remaining 2.5 hours I had maybe 4 eggs incubating at most as they woul hatch and I counldn't get enough new eggs to fill all 9 egg slots. Given the benefit the event promised and the spending of money on incubators I found this to be pretty disappointing.​Did others experience similar issues? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2TLJIuP
"Eg drop rates from pokestops on Community Day" "Eg drop rates from pokestops on Community Day" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.