Ads Top

"How Pokémon Go made my bad day great"


#PokemonGO: I was having a pretty bad day today. I was feeling kinda sad. About an hour ago I was taking my little brother to music lessons in the downtown area of the suburbs I live in. After I dropped him off I decided to walk around. There are tons of Pokestops so I starting hitting all of them. I was feeling a little better because I only had 5 poke balls so I could catch stuff. I had a mission I needed to complete to participate in a raid battle. I saw a raid and went to it. It way too strong for me so I thought, “I’ll just lose and half complete the mission”. My spirits brightened when I saw that there were 3 other people in the lobby! I’m team Mystic and they’re team Valor. But I didn’t care. We beat the sharpedo, I got a TON of items, then I caught the Sharpedo. And guess what, while doing the raid battle and catching Sharpedo, I completed 2 field research tasks! So I claimed the reward for one research task and I encountered an Omanyte! I caught the Omanyte and completed ANOTHER field research task. I kept walking around and got tons of items and Pokémon, then ended up catching a ditto on accident, and completed a mission for the Meltan quest. After that I went home and looked up the Sharpedo’s stats. Turns out is has a great IV! 82% 11/15 attack IV 11/15 defense IV and 15/15 health IV. After that I went to Costco. There weren’t many Pokestops but there were TONS of Pokémon. I caught and added a lot of new stuff to my Pokédex and got a 1100 cp Touros! So yeah, that’s how Pokémon go made my day 10x better. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2RzFzNj
"How Pokémon Go made my bad day great" "How Pokémon Go made my bad day great" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.