Ads Top

"Where are all the 10 Km eggs?"


#PokemonGO: This "hatchathon" says that we're more likely now to receive 5 km and 10 km Eggs.While this is only anecdotal, I've cleared all my egg space 4 times now, and the only 10 K egg I've seen is the one I got from Adventure Sync. I've also heard of similar lack of 10 Ks from my friends, and on several posts here.5 Km eggs are abundant, which was also the case before, and I'm getting 2 Ks about 25% of the time.Any research done on how common 10 Ks are? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2LU02Hp
"Where are all the 10 Km eggs?" "Where are all the 10 Km eggs?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:30 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.