Ads Top

"I’m not ready to stop playing PLA"


Starting off, this game was so much better than I thought it’d be. I’m not a “gamer” by any means. I’m just a parent who likes Pokémon games because they’re “easy” to play and something to do. But... I’m not ready to stop playing this game.I have had this game for a month. My SO bought me a Switch and game for my birthday and the first night I stayed up til the sun rose. This game has really changed my mind on how I feel duped if this is what Pokémon could’ve been all these years.I knew from the beginning of playing I didn’t want to finish the game “fast” as I tend to become uninterested very quickly after I beat the gyms leaders (in previous Poke-games) so I’ve been taking it slow. Like really slow.I do a quest, look around, gather, look around til I can’t take it anymore, do some requests, and then continue the main quest.I don’t know much about how to transfer Pokémon or that it was even a thing to transfer from other games or any of that tech-savvy stuff. But I caught the Pokémon in the game itself and this is by far the most I’ve ever completed in a Pokédex.I’m getting a little uninterested and I guess my question is... what else can I even do at this point? I’ve found some the shiny, the alphas, the requests of Pokémon. But I’m not ready to stop playing.Is updating the game a thing? Like... do you think there will be an update and they’ll add more locations on the map, maybe another story line? Is that something that happens in any of the games now-days? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/wckGp45
"I’m not ready to stop playing PLA" "I’m not ready to stop playing PLA" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.