Ads Top

"I miss the extra elements of the older games, like farming/ spelunking/ contests/ base designing."


I used to like being able to plant all kinds of berries, not only for collecting but for poffin-making. I miss the beauty contests from RSE. I miss being able to go underground in Platinum to dig up cool evolution stones and fossils. I miss being able to design my base, even though I never had visitors. I miss being able to sewing my Pokeball animations. Being able to go to the Battle Frontier to encounter all sorts of new challenges.It's kinda sad, but as the series has progressed, they've started doing away with all of these things. Who else wishes they would introduce some of these elements back into the game? via /r/pokemon http://bit.ly/2FhzHS2
"I miss the extra elements of the older games, like farming/ spelunking/ contests/ base designing." "I miss the extra elements of the older games, like farming/ spelunking/ contests/ base designing." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.