Ads Top

"We have to talk about prof Oak"


#PokemonGO: I remember the very first Pokemon I sent to professor Oak. I was a couple days into the game and my bag had become full. I was worried I would have to let some of my Pokemon go into the wild, how would they fare after being domesticated, would they be accepted back into their families or friend groups? That quote from Little Prince hanging over my head, "You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.". The guilty was real.But then the game explains you can send some of your Pokemon to professor Oak. It was a huge relief, I imagined my Pokemon can live in harmony under the care of an expert and with hundreds of other Pokemon to hang out with. I would even get a free candy, how awesome was that? Even then it felt too good to be true.Months go by and I start to wonder how all my ratatas are doing. Have they been thriving under the care of good old prof Oak? I wanted to pay a visit, but the location of prof Oak lab is unknown, I wanted to get some of them back to check on them, but again the game doesn't give you this option. I started to doubt Prof Oak was able to provide the care and love all my Pokemon would need specially after it became increasingly clear the number of Pokemon I and other players were sending was growing exponentially.I stopped sending, reducing the number of Pokemon I gather and paying to increase my bag. My pace in the game slowed considerably, but I wasn't feeling any less guilty or worried. What have become of my poor Pokemon? WHAT HAVE I DONE?I don't want to throw unfunded accusations. For all we know Prof. Oak has been trustworthy. But I can't shake this feeling something is wrong here. Why can't I get my Pokemon back? Why can't I visit? Why can't you even tell me how many I sent? It's all too suspicious.Please Niantic. Let me visit my Pokemon and put my worries to rest. You have to disclose Prof Oak true intentions. How big is this lab? Where in the world is its location? We need ANSWERS!Until then I'm not catching any more and not sending to anyone.Trading has been awesome though. Thanks for that. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2AzSrsU
"We have to talk about prof Oak" "We have to talk about prof Oak" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.