Ads Top

"[Idea] Pokémart to sell certain items"


#PokemonGO: From buying the ultra boxes, I have an excess amount of items that I doubt I’ll need, but it feels very wasteful to just throw them away. I feel like there should be an option to trade in items that are available through the store somehow. Trading those items for coins would be asking too much, but maybe they could make credits for trading certain items (lucky eggs, lures, incense, evolutionary stones) back to the store. Like every 20, you would get a rare candy. 38 lucky eggs in my bag is a little excessive, but I hatch all my eggs. Maybe I could trade them in for a one-use incubator. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2sx1W85
"[Idea] Pokémart to sell certain items" "[Idea] Pokémart to sell certain items" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:26 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.