Ads Top

"It took 84 Raids (and 2 hatches) in 87 days but it's finally mine!!!"


#PokemonGO: Shiny Shinx!After seeing the first post on The Silph Road on October 16th, 2018 (87 days ago) that this Golden Boi was available, I made it my mission to get a shiny Shinx. I didn't think it would take doing nearly a Shinx raid every day for three months to get it, but it's finally mine.My local Discord knew of my obsession with shiny Shinx and my complete lack of luck for procuring it, and promised me pizza if I got to 100 without a shiny.Well, joke's on them, because after I got to about 60, my fiancée (then girlfriend) said she'd treat me to pizza if I ever got my shiny. Tonight, on my drive home, I stopped off at a raid I saw on my nearby, as I always do. I hopped in the lobby, thinking nothing special would come of my 86th Shinx encounter, but this was the lucky one and I'm so excited!I'll likely keep this lil' guy unevolved for a while, just to savor it. 😁 via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2D5YF5y
"It took 84 Raids (and 2 hatches) in 87 days but it's finally mine!!!" "It took 84 Raids (and 2 hatches) in 87 days but it's finally mine!!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:26 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.