Ads Top

"PVP with strangers & my quest to become an NPC"


#PokemonGO: I travel and go to nerd conventions a fair bit and find the prospect of being able to PVP with random people a lot of fun!I feel like I've gotten pretty good at spotting folks that are playing PoGo, but while intently staring down and making eye contact with suspect randos rapid-tapping near gyms works often enough, I wanted to make it a little easier by simply signaling that I'm up for casual battles.So I made a laminated badge I could attach to my backpack while at airports or to my lanyard at conventions!If you'd like to make one of your own, I've uploaded the PSD template (300 DPI @ 4in x 6in), which includes easily toggle-able layers for teams, black VS white text, and league banners (so, if you were only interested in Great League fights, for example).If you spot me in the wild, feel free to challenge me to a fight. If you beat me, I might give you some sweet moves. :) via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2H5rD9z
"PVP with strangers & my quest to become an NPC" "PVP with strangers & my quest to become an NPC" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.