Ads Top

"Unable to login for 2 weeks, gyms I'm in are broken"


#PokemonGO: Hi all,Mainly looking for advice, potentially more visibility for Niantic here. While shiny hunting the 28th of December, I started getting network errors. I figured it was just a random occurrence, so I decided I should restart my app.Upon trying to get back in, I started getting "Failed to get game data from the server."I sent in a support ticket, got an automated replied, re-install the app, etc.Through testing, it's local to my account seeing as my friend's account works on my phone and my account doesn't work on their phone. Meanwhile, the 3 gyms I had placed in before this started are now inaccessible. When anyone tries to click on them, they get "Network Error (2)".Niantic has replied they are "aware of the issue and are working on resolving it as soon as possible." That said, they've been saying the same thing for the past 2 weeks, assuming as the typically support script.People have also been recommending I reach out to their twitter account, but it's a bit moot. They ask you to DM them after tweeting, but their account isn't accepting DMs.TL; DR: Can't access account. Gyms I'm in are now broken for everyone (luckily they aren't ex gyms).Any advice on better channels to reach out via?Has anyone seen anything similar to this? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2CeQsud
"Unable to login for 2 weeks, gyms I'm in are broken" "Unable to login for 2 weeks, gyms I'm in are broken" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.