Ads Top

"[Art] I've got my newest hat ready for the cold community day tomorrow!"


#PokemonGO: Another comm day, another hat! I went with the final form for this comm day's hat, as it was a more interesting / fun challenge!Getting the horns to be a bit round was the trickiest part!As usual, I don't have a pattern, and sadly no, I can't make you one for free :PHere it is: http://bit.ly/2Ifuihz via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Xf0G7E
"[Art] I've got my newest hat ready for the cold community day tomorrow!" "[Art] I've got my newest hat ready for the cold community day tomorrow!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:29 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.