Ads Top

"[Discussion] - Unpopular opinion: I like Kanto events."


#PokemonGO: I grew up playing Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow during the late 90s and Pokemon Gold and Silver during the early 00s. By the time Ruby and Sapphire were released, I had started to lose interest, and I haven't played any of the main series games since then. To me, gen 1 (and to a lesser extent gen 2) is indisputably the golden age of Pokemon. Whenever I open Pokemon Go and see a bunch of crap from gen 3 onward (Gulpin, etc.), I lose interest and usually close the app. But when I can open up the game and find things like Ponyta, it transports me back to that nostalgic time when I was obsessed with the Pokemon video games, TV show, and trading cards. I'm guessing that many of the people who complain about Kanto events are younger and weren't able to experience Pokemon at its prime in the late 90s/early 00s, but I still felt compelled to share. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2E9HUWg
"[Discussion] - Unpopular opinion: I like Kanto events." "[Discussion] - Unpopular opinion: I like Kanto events." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.