Ads Top

"Full Circle"


#PokemonGO: Hey guys, let me know if this doesn’t belong.So I’ve been playing Go since launch, and I’ve amassed a plethora of knowledge and skills, which I am happy to share with newer members. I frequently explain mechanics and such and send discord invites.I’ve recently started taking my friends out to raid, who have never been able to get legendaries because they were not part of the group. It’s been fun taking them to not only catch the legendaries they couldn’t get to before, but for them to be able to experience the community. They’ve gotten so excited about it, and it makes me so happy to see their excited faces when they catch a legendary.Now for the point of this story. Back when I first stared playing, I had no clue about communities. My first legendary raid was when ho-oh and the dogs were first in raids. I went to my town and happened to see a collection of people, so my fiancé and I decided to join.I didn’t even know how to throw a curve ball, and I wasn’t having much luck with Suicune. On the last day, I had a member see me upset, and he offered to help catch Suicune for me. He ended up getting me my first legendary, and I was so grateful.In our traveling raid group today, we had two players who had never been in a legendary raid before. I talked with them and taught them how raid calls work, and some general info (like the meaning of ex-raid locations). After the raid, one of them was having trouble catching the legendary and was upset. I offered to help her catch it. I caught it on the second ball I threw. The look of happiness on her face reminded me of that day with Suicune. I realized that it had come full circle, and I was able to repay kindness with kindness. I’d become the experienced trainer I’d always wanted to be. I friended them and told them to pm me anytime they needed help. The topping on the cake was, on our last raid together, she said ever since I helped her catch it, she’s been catching them every raid.I’m just so excited to be able to share my knowledge and make people happy. I just thought I should share.TL;DR: A kind player helped me catch my first legendary when I was beginning, and today it came full circle when I helped a player catch her first legendary. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2t4byaE
"Full Circle" "Full Circle" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.