Ads Top

"I'd love to evolve a new Pokemon..."


#PokemonGO: ...but I haven't gotten a new Sinnoh Stone since the first two Research Breakthroughs where they were guaranteed.I haven't received a single one from PvP either. Maybe I just have the worst luck in the world, but it doesn't feel right that I should be thankful for a Community Day giving me a chance to get the stones I need. But then the latest release of Pokemon goes through, and all of these evolves require Sinnoh Stones as well. I've never seen a more obvious attempt at gating content.It's blatant and toxic and I'm honestly sick of it. I've often been critical of the game, but I honestly enjoy playing it. Yet, between the unaddressed issues surrounding child accounts (I still can't trade with my son, he still can't get 7k eggs) and more and more releases involving eggs and incubating, which is a blatant attempt to up profits while making the player experience less fun (gambling isn't fun for everyone), and now the fact that I am trying everything I can to get Sinnoh Stones so I can evolve Pokemon that I've been waiting for for some time, and the increasing results of my poor luck are reminding me that this game has become less and less fun for me.Give us more opportunities for the stones. Research tasks, gifts, heck, there's honestly nothing wrong with making them guaranteed from field research either, the fact that they aren't is something that caused tremendous outrage. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2GqVzeH
"I'd love to evolve a new Pokemon..." "I'd love to evolve a new Pokemon..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.