Ads Top

"I think Pokemon Sword/Shield will be the "first" since Gold/Silver (HG/SS) that will have 2 regions.. Hear me out!"


We can all agree now that Sword/Shield are base upon England. I'm sure I'm not the only one that notice that in the big city where we can see a "Big Ben", that certainly mirrors London, theirs a Train Station...Remember in X/Y (The region base on FRANCE !) the Train Station in Couriway Town that leaded to ... Well we never knew. If I remember correctly it was under construction or something.Well since France and England are technically neighbors, it would be so easy lorewise to connect those two regions and bring back something we all wanted : MORE THAN ONE REGION !!!What you guys think about this? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2tGUhV3
"I think Pokemon Sword/Shield will be the "first" since Gold/Silver (HG/SS) that will have 2 regions.. Hear me out!" "I think Pokemon Sword/Shield will be the "first" since Gold/Silver (HG/SS) that will have 2 regions.. Hear me out!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.