Ads Top

"Returning player here..."


#PokemonGO: I haven't played since around October 2017. I downloaded the app again yesterday and logged into my account to discover all of the new stuff there is to offer!When I came to the subreddit this morning, I found all the recent talk about Smeargle - one of my all-time favorite pokemon, and one that I always wondered about when I was still playing.I read people were saying that the best way to get him is take a few quick shots of a bunch of pokemon. So I opened my app, took a few shots of my Aerodactyl, nothing.Then I thought, "It would be cool if he had the same moves as my Ampharos!" So I whipped out my Ampharos and took a few shots - sure enough, Smeargle in the first picture. And for my first catch back in in almost 1.5 years, I curveball excellented him.Anyways, glad to be back and I just wanted to share my story :) via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2XrXYLR
"Returning player here..." "Returning player here..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.