Ads Top

"Where is Kantonian geodude?"


#PokemonGO: Ok this is my first post on here so mind the format since I am on mobile.I've noticed that since alolan geodude was made able to spawn in the wild again, I have not seen one regular geodude. I live in a pretty hilly, mountainous area of the US where we get rock Spawns very often. I used to see several geodude a day, so when they where made shiny I was cool since I felt I'd get to check for shinies daily. But since then I haven't seen one single kantonian geodude. Even now during this Kanto event I see plenty of both kantonian and alolan rattata, but only alolan geodude. Has anyone else noticed this or am I going crazy 😜 lol. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2ThJ7V5
"Where is Kantonian geodude?" "Where is Kantonian geodude?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.