Ads Top

"[Discussion] Is it just me or is raids the only thing keeping this alive?"


#PokemonGO: I love Pokémon as much as all of you, but it is the same thing day in and day out. I am not on every single day anymore and the only thing that I look forward to in Pokémon Go is raids, especially legendary raids. I would have probably quit by now if Niantic did not introduce raids. I play today mainly because of raids. I love to raid. It is exciting, it is fun, and no two raids are alike.However the rest of the game is blah. Aside from taking an occasional gym or PVP, everything else is too repetitive.Even a friend of mine resorted to spoofing and "other forms of experimentation" she calls it because she got bored with the game and she wanted new experiences with the game.Does anybody else agree with me? Are raids the thing keeping the game alive? Why or why not? What are your thoughts? Where do you stand? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2UKJaGF
"[Discussion] Is it just me or is raids the only thing keeping this alive?" "[Discussion] Is it just me or is raids the only thing keeping this alive?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.