Ads Top

"Finally evolved my Shiny Togekiss!!!"


#PokemonGO: I’ve been really lucky with hatching shiny Pokemon through eggs vs catching them in the wild. I currently have two shiny Togetic in my possession. I finally decided to evolve it into a Shiny Togekiss!!! The IVs aren’t great on it, but I just wanted to evolve it due to it being rare. Shiny Togekiss via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Flkqzo
"Finally evolved my Shiny Togekiss!!!" "Finally evolved my Shiny Togekiss!!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.