Ads Top

"Can we have a tag for shiny or showing off iv? 50% of this sub has become people showing their shinies or 100%iv ect."


#PokemonGO: I just think a tag would be helpful, other than announcing new shinies and when they're released, every 5th post is "caught my first shiny today 1!!!111" Which is chill because I get the feeling, it's amazing, but I want to see news and content about PoGo. Not the 5th shiny gritana caught today, or "My first raid gave me a 100iv!!!" It just clogs the subreddit so much.I'm chill with like getting 100iv 4 times in a row, because that's pretty cool. Like, maybe another subreddit or like I said, tag, would be better? I feel like this sub has gone more to showing off 100iv and shinies. They're cool, but they've over saturated the sub.I feel like this makes me sound salty but I really just wanna see PoGo stuff besides iv and shinies. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2nVIN0u
"Can we have a tag for shiny or showing off iv? 50% of this sub has become people showing their shinies or 100%iv ect." "Can we have a tag for shiny or showing off iv? 50% of this sub has become people showing their shinies or 100%iv ect." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.