Ads Top

"Very happy with CD today!"


#PokemonGO: I feel like Niantic is listening and I want to commend them on the awesome changes! First with the Clamperl event by changing the tasks, now with the time change for the CD for Treecko, and the expanded time with the upcoming Lotad event!I live in Maine. It’s still rather cold, but I saw lots of people out walking out downtown loop. My husband opted to stay home with our kiddos because it was too chilly (our youngest is 1.5years old) but if the weather would have been nice, they would have come with me!CD would run 2pm to 5pm for us usually, so it was pushed back an hour. This allowed the people that get out at 4pm and 5pm to really be able to join and get shinies! I would have preferred boosted stardust or xp but with the 1/4 hatch effectiveness, I noticed a huge increase in 10k egg drops. I was running 6 10k eggs at a time, after starting the event with only one. That was a nice surprise! I think with the event being staggered, there was also no server issues. The game didn’t crash it freeze on me at all the whole three hours.Niantic won’t be able to please everyone. But I was very happy! via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2HE3HJS
"Very happy with CD today!" "Very happy with CD today!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.