Ads Top

"With the recent influx of good Grass attackers, is it safe to transfer/trade high level Exeggutor?"


#PokemonGO: I have a few boosted Kanto Exeggutor on level 30-35 with the best moveset but I am chronically out of Pokemon space. I looked trough past raid bosses in Pokebattler with some of them in my Pokebattler box but they never were in the top 20. Is it safe to keep only my highest one which is on level 40? I have about 5 FP Venusaur and 5 FP Sceptile on 33-35 and 10 ready to evolve Roselia on 34-35 as my current grass squad or rather squads. No place for the old Exeggutor, huh? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2JKkdKn
"With the recent influx of good Grass attackers, is it safe to transfer/trade high level Exeggutor?" "With the recent influx of good Grass attackers, is it safe to transfer/trade high level Exeggutor?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.