Ads Top

"Anyone struggling with the bug event quests?"


#PokemonGO: It took me two days to finish the "catch two wurmple" quest. Now I'm on the second day with "catch 5 ledyba or spinarak" and I'm not even halfway. I swear I'd find these faster outside of this event.Never had any trouble with event quests before. I live in a small town, but I live where there's plenty of stops/pokemon. It shouldn't be this hard :/​ via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Ie090u
"Anyone struggling with the bug event quests?" "Anyone struggling with the bug event quests?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.