Ads Top

"Can we PLEASE get more customization options that aren’t clothes?"


#PokemonGO: I appreciate the whacky hats but I’d love to be able to change my character’s actual model more. The “hairstyle” tab doesn’t do anything but change the color, I’d love to be able to give my trainer at least a choice between bald, short and long hair. Beards? Face shape? Age? Body type? Those would all be really cool, and I’m sure there are plenty of people out there who would jump at the chance to not have to play as a skinny teenager with frosted tips. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2XFIinK
"Can we PLEASE get more customization options that aren’t clothes?" "Can we PLEASE get more customization options that aren’t clothes?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.