Ads Top

"Controversial: Isn't the whining and crying in some threads getting a bit ridiculous?"


#PokemonGO: I started playing about a week after the release as both my kids were so enthusiastic about the game. They slowly lost interest over time and stopped playing about a year ago but I am still happily playing it every day since my first day in June 2016. I’m about to hit Level 40 in a couple of weeks and have taken the game and its development as it came. Enjoying some additions more than others of course, but on average, the game became better and better. I don’t raid much as I’m a bit embarrassed sometimes to join raid groups (must be an “age thing”… 😊), but that is a different topic.Anyway, also I am bothered sometimes about the slow roll-out of Gen 4 but then I contemplate a bit and place myself in the shoes of the developers. If they would have continued the speed of introducing new generations like they did with Generation 2, we would have been in Gen 8 by now and the game would be dead very quickly as there would be nothing left to add anymore. They are just “protecting” the long term I guess.What I don’t get however is why people are complaining so much… I like to read the threads here a lot but it looks like the overall moaning and discontent is increasing exponentially. I have read about people lashing out at Niantic because “they already caught 12 Pokémon on CD and still don’t have a shiny”. “I already did 50 trades and still don’t have a Lucky Friend”. “OMG, my miles progress disappeared, I want compensation”. And the list goes on and on. But if you don’t like the game, why are you still playing it? It’s not that someone holds a gun to your head (I hope).It looks nowadays that people feel they are entitled to everything without having to make an effort at all. Must be a sign of the times as I see it everywhere on Social media as well. Or is my sentiment also an “age thing”? I am prepared to be downvoted straight into hell but still curious to read your opinions. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2GnHH4c
"Controversial: Isn't the whining and crying in some threads getting a bit ridiculous?" "Controversial: Isn't the whining and crying in some threads getting a bit ridiculous?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.