Ads Top

"Not having long distance trades+lucky friends=less motivation to help rural players (and have far friends in general)"


#PokemonGO: Ok I'll be honest. The only reason I thought of this is because I just became lucky friends with someone I dont even know in real life, and have no way of contacting said person for a trade (sorry Chaya564.) But this made me think of how awful not having long distance trades is. For people like me who dont get out everyday, who are you going to send your limited gifts to? People in your raid group who you want to get lucky friends with, or people who actually need the items, but I can't trade with. Sadly, I've been choosing the former. This doesn't just hurt my rural friends, this also hurts my other long distance friends. If someone only has long distance friends who never/rarely send gifts to them, they will struggle to replenish their egg stash with 7km eggs, which hide a ton of pokemon unavailable anywhere else.Maybe I'm just salty or overexaggerating this but I think not having long distance trading in combination with lucky trades is making for one crappy feature. Anyone else? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2GlWtIS
"Not having long distance trades+lucky friends=less motivation to help rural players (and have far friends in general)" "Not having long distance trades+lucky friends=less motivation to help rural players (and have far friends in general)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.