Ads Top

"Does anyone else have trouble swiping left and right at the gym berry feeding screen due to lag?"


#PokemonGO: I'm playing on a Galaxy S7, and it tends to run Pokemon Go fine unless it gets too hot. Earlier today, I was trying to convert berries into stardust when there was a blue gym with four pokemon in it. Now I know the stardust payout increments up with consecutive berries, which can continue counting up even if you switch pokemon.Unfortunately, today my phone wasn't letting me swipe on that screen effectively enough, so I ended up getting 10 berries, 10 berries, and 20 berries in a row, instead of 40 in a row. Yeah, I could tap a different pokemon, but some of them are bigger or smaller and it can be tough to pick the right one.As a slight suggestion, I wouldn't mind having left and right buttons that can be tapped to more accurately cycle through pokemon when swiping doesn't work as well. But then again, maybe it's just time to upgrade my phone. I mean, I've had this one long enough to have worn through a certain part of the screen protector where I spin pokeballs and launch them on a curveball path. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2IGKqbd
"Does anyone else have trouble swiping left and right at the gym berry feeding screen due to lag?" "Does anyone else have trouble swiping left and right at the gym berry feeding screen due to lag?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.