Ads Top

"Which matters more, throwing curveballs or getting nice/great/excellent throws?"


#PokemonGO: I have been playing Pokemon Go since day one with my son, and I have finally accepted the fact that I will never be any good at throwing curveballs. He's been insanely patient with me, and I've practiced so much, but I just can't aim it well. I hit the Pokemon about half the time, but rarely do I get even a nice throw.After a raid when I'm trying to catch the legendary, I always use a golden raspberry, but will I have better luck with with a "regular" curveball or with a "great" non-curveball?I'm level 34 if that matters. Thanks for any wisdom you can give me! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2GEhXkk
"Which matters more, throwing curveballs or getting nice/great/excellent throws?" "Which matters more, throwing curveballs or getting nice/great/excellent throws?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.