Ads Top

"Egg hatching event has been blighted by poor distance calculation and adventure sync issues"


#PokemonGO: This event has been very beneficial for me hatching the last few baby gen 4s I needed to get the gold Sinnoh medal. Unfortunately it took more work than was truly necessary because the distance measuring decided to play up.I would go walking around my campus (a complete walk of about 30 minutes and approx 2km) and the distance wouldn’t update till I finished my walk. As I’m stuck with only the orange incubator I was effectively losing an entire egg’s worth of walking distance, because it wouldn’t update itself quicker, same problem with Adventure Sync. I was effectively being punished for trying to hatch 2k eggs. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2GuFyT9
"Egg hatching event has been blighted by poor distance calculation and adventure sync issues" "Egg hatching event has been blighted by poor distance calculation and adventure sync issues" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.