Ads Top

"First time raiding during the noon event, met a lot of fun people. Also lucked out on my first weather boosted 100IV!"


#PokemonGO: I just recently started playing after a long hiatus and am fairly new to raiding. This event brought together a lot of people from my campus and we were able to do about 8-10 raids within the hour. I absolutely loved it. We barely got into the last raid with a few seconds to spare and I lucked out on getting this! The members in the raid group had to show me how to throw excellent curve balls, it was awesome.Giratina 100IV via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2ImMDaY
"First time raiding during the noon event, met a lot of fun people. Also lucked out on my first weather boosted 100IV!" "First time raiding during the noon event, met a lot of fun people. Also lucked out on my first weather boosted 100IV!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.